Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Autumn in Blue and White Tablescape

Pat decided to carry on with the "doggy" theme this week as she set the table but used blues and whites for the color choice. 
Pat used variations in blue, brown, and gold to match the accent plate



Flatware is "Queensgate" by J.A. Henckels
The accent plate is part of Pier 1's "Park Avenue Puppies" series
The dinner plates and matching bread and butter plates are "Periwinkle" Fiesta(ware) by Homer Laughlin
The chargers are Colonial Blue "Color Spectrum" by Mikasa

The glassware is a fun, modern style from Pier 1 several years ago
We call these our "Doggy Collar" napkin rings - from eBay
Pat used an assortment of blue glass and white pumpkins for the centerpiece. The vintage candle holders are by Abingdon Potteries

From the other end of the table

Where it came from:
Brown Leatherette Reversible Place Mats - from Pier 1 several years ago
Charger - Colonial Blue "Color Spectrum" by Mikasa [1992-1993]from eBay and Replacements.com
Dinner Plate and Bread and Butter Plate - "Periwinkle" Fiesta(ware) by Homer Laughlin [1989-2006] from eBay and Replacements.com
Accent Plate - Ironstone from Pier 1's "Park Avenue Puppies" series four years ago
Flatware - "Queensgate" by J.A. Henckels from Costco three years ago
Glassware - from Pier 1 several years ago
Napkins - Handmade by Pat to match the plate
Doggy Collar Napkin Rings - from eBay 
White Pumpkins and Fall Foliage - from Michaels
Blue Glass Pumpkins - from Pier 1 four or five years ago
Candle Holders - by Abingdon Potteries from eBay

This week, we will be joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 


5 comments:

  1. Well, I'm a "blue" girl, it's my favorite color and I love this whole table, but oh, those blue glass pumpkins in the centerpiece speak to me most of all! As usual, every detail is perfection, but my eye kept going back to those blue pumpkins. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the dog plates with your color combo of blue and orange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And doggy collar napkin rings. Creative touch fall winner!!

      Delete
  3. Good evening ladies. I've been wanting to comment for awhile but my only option seems to be using my business gmail and I honestly don't know how to change it. So I'm going to comment anyway. Your table is beautiful! I love the blue with the fall colors - the centerpiece is gorgeous and I love the salad plates! I love it all! I'm Kim from thecatswhiskerz.com by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Creative and unique. Love those gorgeous blue pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete