Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Chef's Kiss Tablescape

This week's table features dishes that Pat found while thrifting one day after the gym. (Pat says I am a dish snob - I hate plastic dishes of any kind, I abhor going "thrifting" ever, and the thought of going to the gym is nauseating at best. Call me fiscally wasteful, call me unhealthy, call me a dish snob....at nearly 77 years old, it's OK. I'll live with it....)

Anyway, Pat paired her plastic accent plates with two chargers: a Fiesta(ware) "Paprika" chop plate and another thrifted find - a plastic charger that was spray painted a bold yellow.











Where it came from:
Black and White Check Tablecloth and Napkins - from Linentableloth.com several years ago
Yellow Charger and Chef Plates - Thrifted by Pat
"Paprika" Charger - Fiesta(ware) Chop Plate by Homer Laughlin from Replacements,Ltd.
Bread and Butter Plates - "White" Fiesta(ware) by Homer Laughlin from Replacements,Lt. 
Flatware - "All in Good Taste" by Kate Spade from Wayfair years ago
Glassware - from the Dollar Tree (always available)
Fork/Spoon Napkin Rings - from Pier 1 many years ago
Black Candle Holders - also from Pier 1 years ago
Pierre the French Chef - from Ross 
Fresh Vegetables - After a trip to the bank for a loan, I went to Winco.......

This week, we will be joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.