Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Casual Pfaltzgraff Naturewood Tablescape

Just when I thought I had seen the last of the nostalgic tablescapes, my also "dish-addicted" Cousin Trev stopped by to visit and, naturally, play with dishes....on a whim (and a challenge from me) to use a set of glasses that have been around my house for over twenty years, he pulled together a tablescape from dinnerware that I own and haven't used in years. What fun it is to see them on the table again!
The pattern is "Naturewood" by Pfaltzgraff. It was first produced in 1997 and is currently active.



Flatware is "Antique Copper Twig." I always say that it looks really neat but is very uncomfortable to actually  use. It is from Black Forest Decor (mail order.)




The glasses are "Clarion Green" by Libby - our Mother bought them for me as "extras" - you can tell how long ago because she bought them at Montgomery Ward (our local store closed in 1999.)
The cup and saucer are the quintessential Pfaltzgraff shape. The pattern comes in mugs too.
The simple centerpiece is composed of greenery and a collection of sage green ceramics

From the other end of the table

Where it came from:
Burlap Place Mats - from Tuesday Morning two years ago
Dinnerware - "Naturewood" by Pfaltzgraff from Gottshalk's (a local store now out of business)
Copper Handled Flatware - "Antique Copper Twig" from Black Forest Decor (a mail order site) several years ago but still available
Glassware - "Clarion Green" by Libby Glass Company from Montgomery Ward years ago
Rust Napkin - Hand made by Pat
Centerpiece Ceramics - Pat bought them at a local antique store years ago

This week, we will be joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 

1 comment:

  1. How pretty! I'm sure it feels like "old friends" are on your table this week. I love those glasses, they do have an aqua tint in the photos but whether that's the actual color or not, they are lovely. I've seen photos on some blog (heaven knows which one!) of watering can napkin rings that would be darling with those plates, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete