Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Monday, April 2, 2012

Time to decorate the table again......this time was really fun. Pat and I went to Pier I a couple weeks ago, and I fell in love with these napkin rings. I just had to have them but had no idea what to do with them (besides, that's Pat's job. I just "fall in love" with stuff and she always figures out how to use it. She has the table talent - I have the table.)  Anyway......here is what she came up with in about five minutes of "shopping" in the cupboards, shelves, storage area, etc. I think she "aced" it again.

Here is a close-up of the napkin ring. It is really unique.


The place setting uses green Depression glass (Spiral by Hocking Glass, 1928-1930) and the green goblets are by Tiffin. The turquoise wine glass is from Pier I. The white shell plate is by Otagiri. Flatware is King James silverplate by Oneida.


The table is set using a fishnet over a simple white cloth. Assorted shells and glass balls act as the centerpiece. White candlesticks and white lanterns are placed on each side.









Turquoise glasses, napkin rings, glass balls, candlesticks - Pier I
Green Depression Glass - mostly family heirlooms (Pat's fantastic Mother-in-Law)
Flatware (King James by Oneida) - our Mother's "good" silver years ago
White lanterns - Target a few weeks ago
Candles, fish net, tealights, shells - Michaels'
Starfish - Kohl's
Napkin - handmade by Pat from Kona cotton (her favorite)
Otagiri shell Bread and Butter plate - local antique/junk store several years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment