Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Although most people are posting Easter tablescapes, of course, we have to be the "odd man out" once again. Due to unforeseen circumstances Easter Brunch was postponed - we will post that tablescape later. But life does goes on.....so here is a Moroccan-style table that Pat came up with earlier this month (because I had to have these wonderful gold plates and bowls that were on sale at Pier I. Sound familiar?)




Overview of the table. The rich gold of the placesettings look especially nice with the trumpet style multi-colored glass (also on sale at Pier I.)
 


Sorry Betty (in the background) is still "dressed" for the first tablescape we posted. I promise to have her "ready" for the next dinner.






The amber/gold colored cracked crystal glasses are also from Pier I. They work well with many different tablescapes. The large glass is actually a wine glass but it is used as a water glass here.
  




Both of these votives were purchased at Michael's recently.
  

The napkins (a turquoise blue and a rust colored napkin to match the colors in the trumpet glass) are covered with a gold overlay (Pat made all of them from material from JoAnn's Fabrics.) The napkin ring picks up the same colors.

The flatware is Gold Ionic by Wallace from Replacements.com. 

Yes, I love these glass balls. And Pat is right - I use them too many times, but they are sooooo pretty. And the color goes so well with the Moroccan table.

Tablecloth - Bed, Bath, and Beyond several years ago
Placemats - Pier I
All glasses - Pier I
Flatware - Replacements.com
Candlesticks - Kohl's
Votives and candles - Michael's
Gold Dinner plates and bowls - Pier I
White charger and Bread/Butter plate - Mansfield by Lenox (thanks Jennifer)
Burgundy and gold chargers - Costco (when Costco had some neat stuff)






No comments:

Post a Comment