Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Couldn't Help Myself Easter Time Tablescape

Yes. I am a weak person - lacking in will power, impulsive, unbridled, unchecked with just no control when I see dishes that I like. That's what happened while Pat and I were shopping a few weeks ago at TJMaxx. We were "window shopping" with no plans to buy anything when, behold, right in front of us sat this stack of Peter Rabbit dinnerware. Needless to say, it called to me. I literally ran (I am 74 and way out of shape - it, alone, was a site to see,) to get a shopping cart while I yelled at Pat to "guard" the dishes. I got everything on the shelf with plans to supplement what I needed from Replacements,Ltd. and eBay and set off for home. Pat quickly planned out the table and here's what she came up with:
Pat used "Lapis" Fiesta(ware) as the accent color.


See why I just fell in love with this dinnerware? It's so sweet!
I found the blue flatware at Ross years ago.




One of our favorite glasses - from the Dollar Tree

This big boy is from Pier 1 - I sure do miss that store

Where it came from:
Sisal Place Mats - from Tuesday Morning five years ago
Blue Flatware - Pattern unknown by Cambridge from Ross many years ago
Charger and Matching Bread and Butter Plate - "Lapis" Fiesta(ware) by Homer Laughlin from Replacements,Ltd, 
Dinnerware - "Peter Rabbit" by Zrike from TJMaxx this year
Glassware - from the Dollar Tree (always available)
Large Sisal Rabbit - from Pier 1 four or five years ago
Wooden Candle Holders - from Michael's 
Blue Candles - from the Ferndale Emporium (a local gift and kitchenware store)

We will be joining Susan for "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch this Thursday: http://betweennapsontheporch.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment