Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Sandpiper Tablescape

 This week's table makes me appreciate that I live in a coastal town with access to miles of striking sandy shores and beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. We have many secluded beaches with ancient Redwood trees growing to the shoreline. It's a gorgeous site to experience. 




Flatware is "Antigua Frost" stainless by Towle


The first charger is a "Lapis" Fiesta(ware) Chop Plate by Homer Laughlin
The "rope" stainless steel chargers are from Pier 1
Glassware is "Espresso Brown" by Lenox
Pat found this really neat material at JoAnn's a few years ago and thought it would make great nautical and western napkins.  Here she used two napkins (the other one is matching tan) held together by a "rope" style napkin ring.

The centerpiece is a large boat-shaped salad bowl from Pier 1 filled with netting and shells

From the other end of the table

Where it came from:
"Rope" Charger - from Pier 1 four or five years ago
Charger - "Lapis" Fiesta(ware) Chop Plate by Homer Laughlin from Replacements.com
Dinnerware - "Sandpiper" Earthenware from Pier 1 several years ago
Flatware - "Antigua Frost" by Towle from Tuesday Morning years ago
Bread and Butter Plate - "Lapis" Fiesta(ware) by Homer Laughlin from Replacements.com
Glassware - "Espresso" by Lenox as a gift from Pat's daughter
Rope Napkins - handmade by Pat
Tan Napkins - from Pier 1 two years ago
Napkin Rings - from Michael's several years ago
Centerpiece Boat and Distressed Candle Holders - from Pier 1 four years ago
Shells and Net - from Michael's (always available)

This week, we will be joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 


3 comments:

  1. I really like this beachy table and of course, the blue chargers, my favorite color. Seems like such a long time since I've been to the beach - went nowhere last year, and the year before that my daughter's wedding was my summer vacation trip - so I guess it has been 3 years or more since I've been to the beach. Seeing your table makes me long for a seashore trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ladies always do such beautiful tablescapes! I love the beach theme. So relaxing just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative! Can you tell me where you find all the different dishes/china. Do you buy them at stores or find them at consignment shops, home sales etc. My husband things I have a lot of dishes but no comparison. Such a huge collection.

    ReplyDelete