Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Blue and Stainless Steel Autumn Table

Although I called this blog post "Blue and Stainless Steel," I could have called it "Lots of Stuff From Pier 1" table - granted, Pat and I bought the tablescaping items over a period of time (several years) and not for just any one particular table. But it seems that most of the things that Pat assembled for this week's table came from Pier 1. So, with apologies for those who do not like Pier 1, here's this week's Autumn table:
I guess you can call this table Autumn with an updated look




Flatware is "Musee" by Reed & Barton

I like the neutral color of the dinnerware - "Spice Route Salt" from Pier 1


The charger is Colonial Blue "Color Spectrum" by Mikasa





From the other end of the table
Where it came from:
Hemstitched Placemat and Matching Napkin - from Pier 1 five or six years ago
Charger - "Colonial Blue" Color Spectrum by Mikasa from Replacements.com
Dinnerware - "Spice Route Salt" from Pier 1 two or three years ago
Flatware - "Musee" by Reed & Barton from Horchow two years ago
Stainless Steel Goblets - from Pier 1 three years ago
Glass Centerpiece Stands - by Circleware from Ross seven or eight years ago
Blue Glass Pumpkins - from Pier 1 this season
White Pumpkins and Leaves - from Michaels

This week, we will be joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 

6 comments:

  1. Love, love this color combination. The silver with the slate blue is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and so elegant ! I love this light blue pumpkins with anything and with the silver in the stainless steel, simply looks fabulous !
    Happy Fall.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like Pier 1 and I think your "alternate title" is great! :-) I am loving those blue pumpkins, I may need to see if I can find some of those. Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! As always... I too will trek over to Pier 1 for those fabulous blue pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flatware!
    Sure miss dear departed Pier 1 store. Closed in our area 2019.

    ReplyDelete