Schumann Wild Rose

Schumann Wild Rose
Dishes, dishes, dishes........

Saturday, November 3, 2018

Lenox Heritage Glen Autumn Tablescape

Lenox Heritage Glen was produced from 1995 through 1998 - it's unique design of small fruit bouquets, ribbon, and green and teal border make it perfect for an Autumn tablescape.
Pat featured pineapple - the hospitality fruit - for the centerpiece

Another trip to Costco (fortunately, I live just down the street from it.....) and the fruit-laden centerpiece was complete



Flatware is "Byzantine" by Yamazaki






The charger is "Sage" Color Spectrum by Mikasa



Glassware is German "Fedora" by Spiegelau





From the other end of the table
Where it came from:
Ivory Tablecloth - from Bed, Bath, and Beyond this year
Charger - "Sage" Color Spectrum by Mikasa from eBay and Replacements.com
Dinnerware -"Heritage Glen" by Lenox from eBay and Replacements.com
Flatware - "Byzantine" by Yamazaki from Horchow's two years ago
Glassware - "Fedora" by Spiegelau from Replacements.com two or three years ago
Napkins - Handmade by Pat
Napkin Rings - from Bed, Bath, and Beyond several years ago
Blue Candles - from Pier 1 two years ago

We will be joining the following Blog parties this week:
"Dishing It! & Digging It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/
"Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/  
"The Scoop Link  Party" at Stone Gable: (Here) 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty pattern! I love Lenox. And the flatware makes me swoon! A truly perfect table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, I am getting my comeuppance for my years of squirreling away my china and dish collections in every square in of my cabinets: because of some extensive plaster repairs, and a new floor installation in my dining room, I have had to pack up every piece of china, crystal, napkin rings, miscellaneous serving bowls and evacuate the room completely! What a job! But putting everything back will be fun all over again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that china is beautiful! And I love how you echoed the fruit on the plate with your centerpiece. Just lovely, all of it!

    ReplyDelete